What is a Nectar Collector?
In the past few years, Nectar Collectors have been making a huge impact in the cannabis scene as portable, super simple little gadgets that make dabbing just that much more easy to do. I mean, how can anything get easier than using it like a glass straw, am I right?!
Because of their all Female gendered joints, you must be extra careful not to overheat your Male Quartz or Ti tip nails as this can commonly cause cracking of your Nectar Collector's joint area.
How to Use a Nectar Collector
Now, let's get started, shall we:
- Pour water into the Main Chamber.
- Remove the tip & mouthpiece.
- Slowly add water to the Base, a little less than halfway for optimum percolation.
- Re-attach the Mouthpiece and Quartz/Titanium Tip.
- Joint wax is sometimes needed so the mouthpiece and Ti Nail stay in place while in use.
- Heat Tip carefully till it’s a light, reddish glow.
- To avoid leakage while heating, hold NC in a tilted or horizontal position.
- BE CAREFUL! When used excessively, Butane Torches can definitely cause cracking of the joint or melting of the glass.
- PAY ATTENTION to the angle at which you’re heating as this could also lead to a broken NC if your chamber is being hit with heat at the same time.
- Dip the heated tip into your Dabs and inhale.
- Remember to only touch the tip to the amount of dabs you’ll be inhaling per session so you don’t waste your stash!
- Always dab safely and responsibly!
- Be weary of burns, drops, and overheating!!!
- Enjoy your awesome, new Nectar Collector Dab!
Anything concerning glass and extreme heat will always be a little tricky to get the hang of, so if you're still a little iffy on investing in a handy little Nectar Collector or if you've just received yours and cannot for the life of you figure it out, feel free to chat us up or send us an email! You know we love talking to you guys 😉
Nectar Collectors for Sale
If you would like to purchase a nectar collector, please check the following pages in our online headshop!Nectar Collector Kit
Mini Nectar Collector