Focus V Carta Basic Troubleshooting
The popular and best-selling Focus V Carta Smart Dab Rig is equipped with the latest technology the smoking industry has to offer. Although easy to use, both new and long-time users may have some questions or may be experiencing some minor issues with their Focus V Carta unit. This page was made to help users answer these questions, resolve issues, and help them get the most of their Focus V Carta unit.
CARTA SMART RIG NOT TURNING ON
If there is an issue turning a Carta Smart Rig unit ON, chances are there is an issue with the battery.
- For a new Carta unit, the batteries must be charged, using the charger that comes with it, for 2 hours before using it for the first time.
- Check if the battery caps have been removed.
- Check for any material, dust, or damage that may be causing the interruption of energy flow.
- Check for any dust, material, or damage that may be causing the interruption of energy flow.
CARTA SMART RIG NOT HEATING UP
If a Carta Smart Rig is ON but not heating up, the atomizer may be the cause of the issue.
Blue LEDs blinking indicates that the unit is in the process of heating up and when the LEDs turn green, it means it’s ready.
- Check the connection of the wire between the Carta atomizer and the metallic part of the atomizer. It is recommended that the atomizer is not too screwed on too tightly, as this may cause connectivity issues which result in heating problems.
- If the atomizer is properly placed and there are no connection issues, check the atomizer itself for any material, dust, or damage that may be causing the problem.
MAXIMIZING YOUR CARTA SMART RIG
- Place in the quartz insert.
- On the app, set the unit’s temperature somewhere in the 700° to 720° range.
- Take a long, slow hit with small to medium load. The Carta is not designed for gram dabs!
- Important: Do not overload the unit, as performance may suffer and cleaning will be more difficult.