Not quite sure what you need for your specific type of lifestyle? We can definitely help get you on the right track to purchasing the piece of your dreams! Here’s a quick breakdown of all of our available smoking devices and their intended purposes:
KING’s Pipe Smoking Apparatuses:
- Water Pipe or Glass Bong
- Oil Rig, Dab Rig, Concentrate Rig, or Vapor Rig
- Glass Hand Pipes
- a filtration device generally used for smoking tobacco or other herbal substances.
- commonly used for flower (herbs) but can be used for concentrates (wax or oils) if the bowl is replaced with a domeless nail or banger of the same joint size.
Components of a Bong:
- Bowl - for flower. Usually a slider. Can sometimes have a carb hole.
- Downstem - filtrates smoke through water bubbles. Has slits for diffusion.
- Joint - where bowl or downstem is inserted. Sometimes this is stemless, meaning no removable downstem. Comes in 3 sizes: 10mm, 14mm, 18mm/19mm
- 2 Types of Joints: Male - built in downstem; usually for concentrates
Female - w/ downstem; usually for flower
- Ice Pinch / Ice Catcher - prongs or teeth inside the bottleneck that hold ice, cooling down the smoke as it is inhaled.
- Neck - straight or bent. Bent necks add comfort and prevent water from splashing into your mouth.
- Percolator - cools the smoke and combustion vapors that pass through it. Traps certain components contained within the smoke.
- Kinds of percolators include fritted discs, tree percs, inline percs, honeycomb discs, swiss percs, etc.
- has a nail that gets heated up with a torch, and concentrated extracts from various herbs are then “dabbed” onto it with a dabber tool and covered with a carb cap. As soon as they are heated, they produce a vapor that you inhale.
- rigs tend to run smaller than glass bongs used for flower.
Components of a Rig:
- Water Pipe - the main chamber / body of the rig.
- Joint - where bowl or downstem is inserted. You can tell if a water pipe was intended for dabbing if it is a 90° Male joint. Comes in 3 sizes: 10mm, 14mm, 18mm/19mm
- the simplest way of smoking tobacco or dry herbs. Highly portable.
Components of a Hand Pipe:
- Bowl - where you pack your flower.
- Carb Hole - small hole beside the bowl, cover this to draw smoke into the pipe. Release to inhale the smoke gathered inside.
Different Types of Glass Pipes:
- Spoon Pipes - most common. Spoon shaped.
- Sherlock Pipes - large bowl, arching stem. The bottom of the bowl is often flattened to allow the pipe to stand freely when not being held.
- Chillums - straight tubes, like a glass cigarette.
- One Hitters - short, straight glass tubes that can be used as one hit pipes or as a glass tip for joints or blunts.
- Glass Blunt - popularized by 7Pipe and their twisty pipes, the glass blunt is a glass tube with a twisting contraption inside that serves as a somewhat unlimited bowl that you can smoke as is or on a water pipe.
- a hand pipe with a small chamber that allows you to add water, also has a tiny downstem that diffuses the smoke through water before it is inhaled. Removes tar and resin which causes the smoke to taste smoother. (Basically a pocket bong. lol)
- a style of water pipes that "recycles" the smoke in a second chamber and sucks it in loops that go back through the original chamber, which then filters the smoke again and again. Intended to better filter your smoke.
- most commonly used for concentrates.
- a device used to vaporize the active ingredients of plant material, commonly cannabis, tobacco, or other herbs or juice blends for the purpose of inhalation.
- dry herb vapes come in combustion heating and convection. Combustion means the flower is burned to produce smoke while Convection means the flower is heated to produce vapor which is much more discreet as vapor emits less of an odor than smoke.
- Types of Vaporizers include pen type, dry herb vaporizers, wax vaporizers, oil vaporizers, & combinations of these.