Glass water pipes are a type of bong that filters smoke through a chamber holding water to remove any toxic impurities. These pipes are best used for dry herbs (as compared to glass dab rigs for waxes, oils, and concentrates). Explore our unique selection of affordable, high-quality water bongs. This collection features products from a number of excellent brands, including our very own premium KING’s Pipe Glass collection.
Why King’s Pipe For Glass Water Pipes?
KING’s Pipe carries a huge selection of the best glass water bongs in the industry, from brands such as KING's Pipe Glass, MAV Glass, Bogart Glass, AMG Bong, Empire Glassworks, and many more. Our glass water pipes come in a wide range of prices and colors (including color-changing bongs!) to suit every style and budget.
We offer bongs made with 10mm, 14mm, and 18mm joint sizes. It's essential to know the size of your bong before purchasing accessories like glass bowls or ash catchers to ensure your parts will fit together.
Quality on a Budget
At KING’s Pipe, we’ve developed lasting relationships with our water bong suppliers that allow us to offer reasonable prices. If you’re on a budget and want a pipe that functions well, you’ll find a great variety of affordable water pipes for sale on our site.
Shop KING’s Pipe’s collection of glass water pipes today!
Types Of Water Pipes For Sale
New to glass water pipes? KING’s Pipe offers a wide variety of styles to choose from. Here are some of our favorites:
- Stemless water bongs have two honeycomb discs, each functioning as a percolator for a smoother hit.
- Stemmed bongs are good for beginners and feature a wide, stable base.
- Beaker bongs accommodate higher volumes of water, meaning greater levels of filtration.
- Straight water bongs make smoking easy. Smoke goes through the tube with little or no effort on your part.
- Silicone pipes are more durable than traditional glass hand pipes.
- Acrylic water pipes usually consist of a durable, convenient metal bowl supported by a rubber grommet and an acrylic base.
Contact us if you have any questions about our products or need help choosing the right one!