KING's Pipe online headshop offers a wide variety of dab oil rigs. Dabbing is quickly becoming the first choice for smokers due to the availability of legal herbs, waxes, oils, and concentrates for a wonderfully varied smoking experience.
Here you’ll find top-class dab rigs from quality American brands such as Empire Glassworks, MAV Glass, and KING's Pipe Glass. Our glass oil rigs come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, with a wide price range designed to suit any budget.
What Is a Dab Rig?
A dab rig is a specific type of water bong used to smoke resin, shatter, butane hash oil (BHO), CO2 oil, or other concentrates. Glass dab rigs are similar to glass bongs but smaller. When you dab, smoke travels a shorter distance, so you get more flavor from the concentrates and wax. This is why dab oil rigs are popular among smoking enthusiasts.
We use high-quality, borosilicate glass to create our glass oil rigs. Heat the dab nail with a torch before adding wax to enjoy the maximum flavor of the concentrate. This produces a vapor that travels through the glass dab rig, with enriched flavors and noticeably less filtration than a water pipe.
Start Dabbing With KING’s Pipe
Discover a range of perfect glass dab rigs for sale to suit your budget and lifestyle, including silicone dab rigs, cheap nectar collectors, as well as mini nectar collectors for beginners.
Dabbing Safety Tips
At KING’s Pipe, we want you to have a safe smoking experience. Here are some things you should know before you purchase one of our high-quality glass dab rigs.
- Dabbing may lead to more dependence than smoking dried herbs.
- Dabs are known to have more potential side effects than other types of smoking, so they’re mostly meant for hardcore users. Take precautions when dabbing as a beginner.
- When creating dabbing oil, it’s important to separate useless plant matter from the more potent components of the plant, as this plant matter can cause damage to your lungs. Have a professional dabber extract the oil if you can.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help choosing the right product.
KING's Pipe Online Headshop sells dab tools for dabbing enthusiasts. The current hottest electric dab tool is the G Pen Connect. You simply attach it with the joint of your oil rig or recycler dab rig, and the Connect heats up and lets you dab easily. With G Pen Connect, you don't need a torch, carb cap, or dabber anymore.
Oil rigs need a dome and a glass nail or need a domeless nail, such as a titanium nail, a quartz nail, or a ceramic nail. The vapor rig is meant to heat the concentrate to a very high temperature to facilitate combustion. In the old days, glass dab rigs had a male joint to hold a nail and a dome. This is the reason why most dab oil rigs still have male joints although most people have moved on to domeless fittings and designs.
Currently, we have domeless options meant for male or female joints - some have multiple-purpose configurations that fit in all types of joints.
On KING’s Pipe, you will find popular dab oil rigs such as banger hangers which deal with a stemless female joint meant to fit in a quartz banger nail. We sell banger hanger dab bong that can be used for extracts. Everyone has their preferences, that’s why we sell glass dab rigs of all categories, sizes, or types.
HOW TO DAB
- When you begin figuring out how to dab, it’ll be in your best interest to purchase an extra nail and dome, before your first dabbing session. Make sure you always possess an extra nail at all times, particularly if you like using glass nails. In case you break the nail, then quickly replace it to continue dabbing.
- The dabbing process begins by adding water to the chamber of your rig. Inhale through the downstem to ensure the production of water bubbles as air goes into the chamber. Pour some of the water out of the chamber, if you feel the splash of water into your mouth.
- Season the nail before placing it in the wax rig and heat it with a torch until it becomes red. The dabber should be used to apply the necessary oil concentrate or wax over the top of the nail. Utilize your tongs or tweezers to remove the nail and then put it in water.
- A dabber tool can be used to carry little amounts of herbal concentrate in wax or shatter form when preparing your dab. Keep in mind that the smallest dab is more powerful than dry herbs. Starters should avoid taking large hits. Hold your wand so that you can easily use it after heating your nail.
- Use your hand torch to heat the nail and ensure the flame doesn’t touch your rig and crack the glass. When the nail starts becoming orange, then remove the heat. You may use the Terpometer to find out the perfect dab temperatures of the banger nail surface.
- When your nail reaches the desired temperature, use the dabber tool to put the wax or shatter around the nail. It’s preferable to rub the bottom of the dabber tool which contains the wax around the inner edges of the nail while exhaling air through the chamber, to create the water bubble as vapor is generated.
- When all vapor is cleared from the chamber, lower the vapor rig and exhale small amounts of smoke before trying bigger amounts. Constantly heat the nail and insert wax until you start feeling the traditional effects of your medicinal herb.
- Heat the bottom of the dabber with a torch to melt away the residue. Use a rag or alcohol swab to wipe it clean when the residue is still hot and easily removable. Finally, remember to keep practicing to master the art of dabbing.
KING's Pipe Online Headshop offers a variety of dab oil rigs including silicone dab rigs, cheap nectar collectors, and mini nectar collectors for beginners who a still new to the world of dabbing. You’ll discover a list of perfect cheap dab rigs that will suit your budget, lifestyle, and class.
ELECTRIC DAB RIGS
The electric dab rigs have been popular since the Puffco Peak was released in 2018. The newer ones, such as the Focus V Carta 2 Dab Rig, can be connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and let you fully control the temperatures on your phone.
The electric dab rigs are getting cheaper but still more expensive than regular glass dab rigs. However, if you would like to spend more and have an easy dab every day, the electric dab rigs, e-rigs, and e-nails are the ones you should check. Available on our Electric Dab Rigs collection page.