- Terpene Resistant Packaging
- Ideal for Direct Solvent Exposure
- Reduce "Nucleation" (Achieve Glassy Results)
- Ideal for Rosin Collection
- Ideal for Directional Flow Technique
- 100% Resistant to Non-Polar Solvents
- Excellent Heat Transfer of up to 500
Size: 48" x 16" (Sheet)
Dimensions:17.1" x 2.4" x 0.9" (Packaging)
Material: Laboratory Grade PTFE Film
Perfect for people who likes making their own extracts to keep it fresh and homemade, the Oil Slick Sheet will be your new bestfriend. This sheet is a Terpene Resistant Packaging that is ideal for Direct Solvent Exposure hence the process – Pour, Purge and Packaging. With the Oil Slick – Sheet, you will reduce the nucleation of your extract (achieve glassy results) and it is also ideal for Directional Airflow Technique for when you’re using it while smoking. Since the Oil Slick – Sheet is ideal for direct solvent exposure, it has an excellent Heat Transfer of up to 500°F and it is 100% resistant to Non-Polar Solvent. Continue making your own extracts or start going homemade with your goodies and make them perfect with the help of the Oil Slick – Sheet, available here at KING’s Pipe Online Headshop for a price less than $20!
NOT FOR USE WITH ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- You must be 18 years of age or older (19 or 21 years of age in some areas) to purchase products from KING's Pipe Online Headshop.
- All products in KING's Pipe Online Headshop are intended for tobacco use only by persons above the legal smoking age.
- It is your own responsibility to know your state and local laws regarding the possession and use of tobacco pipes and accessories.